The Royal Ballet has a new clothing and accessory collection that “combines high-quality materials with great attention to detail, resulting in luxurious yet practical items for everyday use”.
Designed with sustainability in mind, the items are sourced, made and printed in Britain.
The photos of the collection are by Royal Ballet’s dancer William Bracewell and modelled by Royal Ballet company members Joseph Sissens, Mariko Sasaki, Giacomo Rovero and Francisco Serrano.
William Bracewell, First Soloist of The Royal Ballet, said:
I really like how much effort has been put in to making this whole collection both look great and feel lovely. One of my favourites is the hoodie in dusty dark pink, one size up is perfect for a comfy loose fit!
The clothing is created with organic cotton that is 100% GOTS certified, Peta Approved Vegan, FairWear, Global Organic Textile Standard – guaranteeing that the cotton was grown without genetically modified seeds or harmful chemicals. It is fully sustainable and produced with respect for people and the planet. The collection is unisex, available in XXS to XXL.
Prices start at £15, and each piece is “lightweight, stylish, easy to maintain and perfect for any Royal Ballet fan”.
The collection includes T-shirts, hoodies, joggers, beanie hats, as well as children’s T-shirts and hoodies. The T-shirts, hoodies and beanie hats are available in a range of colours, including the newly introduced Khaki and Hibiscus Rose. A tote bag and a reusable, collapsible bottle are also available.
Mariko Sasaki, First Artist of The Royal Ballet, said:
I am in love with this new Royal Ballet hoodie, which has beautiful variations of colours and is super comfortable and warm and soft. Perfect for both relaxing and warming up your body!
The full athleisure wear collection is available now in the Royal Opera House Covent Garden shop and online at shop.roh.org.uk:
• Unisex t-shirts, available in hibiscus rose, lavender and khaki. RRP £20
• Unisex hoodies, available in hibiscus rose, khaki and black. RRP £55
• Unisex joggers, available in black. RRP £50
• Unisex beanie hats, available in hibiscus rose, lavender and black. RRP £20
• Women’s t-shirts, available in hibiscus rose, heather pink, lavender and black. RRP £20
• Unisex children’s t-shirts, available in hibiscus rose, heather pink and khaki. RRP £15
• Unisex children’s hoodies, available in hibiscus rose and khaki. RRP £40
The collection can be seen at roh.org.uk/collections/new-royal-ballet-unisex-range